Sunday, July 29, 2012

weekend update

Summer is flying by. And Elise has a new fishy face.

We went to the lake today for lunch and a little boat ride.



This weekend was crazy busy.  We had some family pictures taken on Friday.  You may have seen a preview on Facebook - I am so excited for the rest!  I'll post some when I get them back. 

Saturday night we had our 10 year class reunion (we are old!!!).  It was pretty fun.  We took a little dinner cruise around Lake Macatawa .  I found out quite a few people stalk read this blog -- so I'll say:  We had fun.  Some people are the same.  Most people are so nice.  But Nick and I wanted to go get a drink by ourselves afterwards...so we could of course talk about everyone else.  Bahaha...you know you did too. 

I'm currently snacking on shredded cheese because I can't eat any carbs or sugar today in preparation for my PET scan tomorrow.   I can't eat fruit but I can have a bag of cheese or a slab of bacon.  Or a stick of butter.  This scan is to clear up some iffy-looking stuff we saw in my CT scan last week.  We're pretty sure it's just scar tissue left over from the tumor and then radiation on top of that.  But we're doing the PET just to be sure.  Results on Friday. 

1 comment:

  1. Thinking about you and that test!

    So... My FIFTEEN year reunion was that same night. You are young.

    Elise is so cute and sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...