Thursday, May 30, 2013

sunday stuff

Sunday we went to church and to the lake for lunch. 
It turned out to be the nicest day of the whole weekend. 
Elise got to take her first ride on Grandpa's new golf cart. 

She looked so cute.  This is my most favorite outfit of all time.  
And I found the perfectly coordinating shoes at Target.  I love Target.


Oh hey, blue eyes.

We found her in the pantry sneaking some M&Ms. 

This picture is hilarious.  I asked her what on earth she was doing and she said, "I wanted to touch my tongue to Auntie Lauren's tongue!"  Okay buddy.  And Lauren was totally okay with this.  That's love right there.  And a little gross. 

We took a boat ride where Elise wanted to sit by daddy.  
She had her hand wrapped around his neck the whole time. 
Adorable-ness.






7 comments:

  1. I love that girl! and will touch tongues with her anytime she wants :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jill you know you want her tongue licking you on the other lips really, feel her suck yourclit

      Delete
  2. Little cutie is very color coordinated with your moms patio!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! that is not gross that is hot, love to see them lick each other's p---y

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jill I would love to watch you molesting lil lone I think an older female licking a childpus-y is hot

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...