Friday, July 13, 2012

random update for lauren

Lauren called and asked me for some new pictures "because you haven't updated since Tuesday and I check every couple of hours..."   I promise I am not interesting.  But here are a few I've taken recently anyways.   I love you and Elise does too.  She just won't say your name. 

This was our last week of swimming and I'll be so happy to be done!  She is such a good little floater now.  She is always so pooped when we get home around 5, so I usually will put Elmo on and she won't move for the whole show while I make dinner. 

This week Elise and I went to Nick's work and took a little tour and out for lunch.  I took advantage of Gentex's close proximity to Holland's [super crappy] outlet mall and stopped at Gap and Carter's.  Literally the only two stores in the entire place.    They are right next to Dutch Village - a tiny little dutch amusement park.  Are there any Hungry Dutchmen out there??

That's a dutch baby if I ever saw one.


We called our friend Nicolynn who lives really close and she came to feed some ducks with us.  I brought some stale bread and everything...but these ducks have no fear and are huge - I think everyone brings them bread.  I was totally freaked out and I might have screamed a little.  They were literally pecking at our girl's shoes while Krissy and I panicked because we thought their little toes were goners. 

This duck had a 'fro.

I found a huge piece of paper today that I taped to the top of her table.  She thought it was pretty awesome and she's getting really good at coloring scribbling!

3 comments:

  1. she is so cute! and her little nails are even painted! Love her so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love her. Thanks for the update sis, I love that one of her on the couch!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...