Tuesday, July 17, 2012

grandma's home! and a scan.

We met my Mom and Dad at the airport last night.  They've been in Alaska for two weeks and we have been missing them!  Elise fell asleep on the way there...sweetheart.


Yesterday I had my first post-chemo/radiation CT scan.  Hard to believe it's been three months since I finished radiation.  I had to drink a couple of lovely Barium Sulfate 'berry smoothies" and the CT technician totally botched my IV for the contrast dye - so now I have a lovely green bruise on my arm.  It was very weird going back to Lemmen-Holten - I never think about cancer so when I'm laying there on the table it kind of all comes back to me - no fun.  We'll get the results when we meet with my doctor next week.  

2 comments:

  1. I cannot believe it's been that long! Time flies when you don't have chemo/radiation all the time. Elise was adorable in that video, I wish there was one for when papa and ama saw her, I bet it was precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking about you on Monday and figured that scan wouldn't be much fun for you. Darling video.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...