Wednesday, July 4, 2012

4th of July

Alternate titles included:
"Sweatfest 2012"
"Let's go sit in a Sauna"
 
I feel kind of like a big baby complaining about the heat in Michigan.  But seriously - it is currently ONE HUNDRED degrees in Hudsonville right now.  Feels like 110.  That is hot no matter where you live.  Gross.  

Poor Elise.  We went to the parade in Grandville for a little while this morning.   You know - "before it got too hot" - this was her face the whole time.

We had to go.  I made a special outfit. 

"Can we please go home now?"

I froze some Gogurt.  It melted in like two seconds.




She looked so hot.  Someone really nice gave her a Popsicle. 

We were only outside about an hour and a half.   Elise is currently cashed out in her bed.  We are so so so thankful for air conditioning! 

Happy Fourth Everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Holy moly rach, look at your bony shoulders. Someone throw that girl a sandwich.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was gonna say the same thing, Em! Elise's dress is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHA that face. it is definitely hot as balls. i told the hubs i did not remember being this miserable last year even though it was hot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's exactly how I look when I'm hot. Poor thing. Her hair is so cute and curly! And I love that dress. So crafty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...