Sunday, July 22, 2012

birthday megapost. part two.

the party part.  this part was fun too. 

We made Elise a fishy cake and cupcakes.  There were lots of M&Ms involved and Elise loved it. 
"I'm supposed to blow this out?  What now?" 
I have a video of everyone singing Happy Birthday - she just looks so confused.

She mostly ate the M&Ms off the cake.

Birthday girl and her Daddy. 


She loves her big cousin Maddie.  Maddie is so sweet to all the little girls.


Happy Birthday Sweet Elise!

Elise is a little spoiled and had lots of presents to open!  We are so happy there were some other little girls there to help - or it would have taken an hour.  Sheesh.  Thank you everyone for all the sweet gifts!

These girls are so so sweet.

Elise got a dress-up box with four princess outfits and shoes. This makes me laugh so hard...

It was a pretty good day.  Everyone was partied out.  We capped off the night with a little princess boat parade.  We had some tired girls!

5 comments:

  1. Sooooo cute! I've been hitting refresh all night bc I just knew a new post was coming. LOVE those girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these past two posts so much!! How fun to see so many adorable kids together...and all with red hair!!! Love it! Happy Birthday, Elise! Looks like you are all having such a wonderful time. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! We love the lake and that we got to be here for Elise's party!!!This is Stacy by the way

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last pic makes me laugh every time I see it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for those amazing posts, Rachel. I love that last pic, too. The girls couldn't be any cuter.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...