Monday, February 27, 2012

a little bath video

This will probably be boring to everyone but our families.  I know my sister will watch it at least ten times.  This is for you guys.   Elise likes to wash herself in the bath these days.  

She put this foam letter on her head and then forgot it was there for awhile.  


Elise had her 18 month doctor appointment today (a month late).  She only needed one shot and she's done with them until she's five.  But she's going to stay little forever so that will never happen.  Right??  Her stats:
Weight:  23 lbs (25%)
Height:  33 inches  (77%)


Apparently she's tall and skinny.  I have no idea where she gets that.  I think that's a Goote thing.  And I am definitely not posting my stats from my next doctor visit.  Unless it's my blood pressure.  That's usually really good.  


Nick left today for England.  I've already put up all the frames we got at Ikea this weekend on the wall and ordered all the prints.  I've also made chicken tortilla soup full of peppers and onions that Nick won't touch.  Elise and I have a few playdates scheduled this week so it should fly even though Daddy's gone.  

On the post-chemo front:  no chemo tomorrow!  Best feeling ever.   I have a PET scan this Wednesday and my dad is going with me to meet the radiation oncologist on Friday.  I'll keep y'all updated when we know more about all my test results and if I'll need radiation.  Hopefully not! 

6 comments:

  1. Caroline and I watched this again and again. She is adorable. I love her.

    I'm anxious to hear your test results. SO glad you don't have chemo anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm not the only one that cooks onion and pepper free! If you need any tips on sneaking them in recipes, I'm your girl :)

    When the weather warms up, we'll have to do a park playdate with our girls--I know some cute parks in Gtown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Even when I try and sneak onions in something Nick says he can still "feel" them. I think he's nuts but he knows. A playdate sounds fun! ---Rach

      Delete
  3. I've already watched it 4 times and I just saw it 30 minutes ago (I was at work...I couldn't check as often!) I think she looks like Ariel when she's looking at her toes, SO CUTE! I'm so glad you didn't have to go to chemo this week, although I did love living at your house and seeing Elise so much! Can't wait to see you all again this weekend. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, too, LOVE the video! Thinking about you and your tests all week. Can't wait to hear results. Elise is adorable all nakey in the tub!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...