Friday, February 3, 2012

it's february. omg.

I think I can speak for everyone in our family that we thought February was SO far off last August.  I have had chemo every other Tuesday for 5 months.  FIVE.   Unbelievable.   Only one more.  

Chemo #11 went pretty smoothly.   Judy, my Mother-in-law went with me and Jim brought us lunch.   Thanks guys.   We met with my doctor again.  My bloodwork looked good still, so no Neulasta shot needed.  Which means even if my counts are low next time they won't need to give me the shot again since it is my LAST chemo and my counts should bounce back on their own.  

I've been feeling surprisingly okay the past few days.  I just am super tired and I feel like I'm in slow motion.  My mom says I even talk slow.   Lauren came into town on Wednesday and stayed with us so I could sleep.  Elise LOVES her.  It's so cute.  

This is Elise smiling for the camera.  Cheeseball. 

And this is how we tire her out before bed.  Ha - she LOVES to climb up and down the stairs.  She's pretty good at it too - the gates are not needed too much around here anymore. 

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE her too! Her hair looks so red, I was just telling mom that in the car today. So glad we're almost done Rach! I can't believe it's only one more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only one more! That is so awesome. Elise is quite the stair climber (and slider!). She's looking quite athletic, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a 6 months it has been! We all admire the way you've handled this, rach! You and your whole family. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She takes right after her dad! He spent a lot of time sliding down Grandpa and Grandma Alligators stairs at the condo. And he had to teach Sarah to do it too! Last chemo...a job well done, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy there's only one more left!!!!! So glad you have so many people to help you, let you sleep, and play with your little cute girl!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...