Sunday, February 19, 2012

Meow

We've been recovering the last few days.  Thanks for all your sweet comments and emails - today I feel much better and I think the worst parts of chemo are behind me!  Next week I have a lot of tests and after that we'll meet with the doctors again.  I'm just relishing in the fact I do NOT have to go back to chemo! 

Elise needed some bunny crackers today after her nap.

Then she decided she didn't want to wear pants anymore.  

Elise has all these easter eggs and the only way she opens them is by laying on her tummy and using her mouth.  Little weirdo.  :-)


She stays busy by emptying out all the cabinets.  At least it keeps me organized. 

Her newest word:  meow!  I figure if she can say "meow" mama can't be far behind.  She meows whenever she sees anything with a cat on it.  A TV commercial, magazine ad, a kitty in her books... it's hilarious.  I could listen to that kid meow all day.

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie. You're right--she's got that meow down! Glad you're starting to feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so thrilled for you....NO MORE CHEMO!!!! YAY!!! Love the video and pics of Elise - look at those cute legs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just catching up on blogs. SO HAPPY you are done with chemo. You made it, Rach!!!!!! PS She is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...