Monday, January 30, 2012

a couple things...

First - thank you all so much for your sweet comments on my last post.   Y'all are awesome. 

I'm getting ready for Chemo #11 tomorrow.  House is clean, laundry is done, the frig is stocked, and the ipad is charged.  15 days from now we will be DONE with chemo treatments.  Hopefully forever.

And, a few pictures of sweet Elise.  Here she's watching Elmo. 

She looked extra cute in her new boots.

There's not much better than chilling in a basket full of stuffed animals wearing a tutu and eating M&Ms that Grandma brought in an Easter basket. 

A new favorite place to sit and read books.  I asked her to show me her teeth in this picture.  Cute. 


2 comments:

  1. Love the boots outfit... the colors on that shirt are SO cute on her.

    We still read that Richard Scary book ALL THE TIME. It started around Eli's age. Did you ever notice how often those pigs are eating pork products in that book? HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO GLAD you are almost DONE!!!! I wish we could be there and throw you a huge party!!!

    I think Miss Elise is looking more like you lately, I have thought that a few times, especially on the bottom picture of this post! She is so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...