Sunday, January 8, 2012

a little video

This one is too cute not to post.   Everyone that's not our immediate family will probably think this is boring.   Elise still doesn't say mama.   Apparently that's a hard word. 


I'm doing pretty well too.   Lots of naps around here.  It's taking longer to recover from chemo towards the end of treatment.  Last week my mom took Elise in the afternoon and I slept for 4 straight hours.  It was heaven - thank you so much Mom!  I have to have some bloodwork this week to check my platelet count - it was pretty low last week at treatment and they want to check it again in case I need a platelet transfusion.  Fun stuff. 

We still don't have any more snow!  Fine with me - makes winter feel shorter and spring will come sooner! 

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...