Monday, December 26, 2011

A Very Goote Christmas

We spent Friday night with the Gootes and Great Grandma & Grandpa for Christmas.  We are all very spoiled and very lucky!  I wore The Wig.  Until I got hot.  Which is pretty much all the time.   Elise helped us open all the presents for the most part - she gets a little distracted sometimes. 

She loves this bear!!!

Can you tell we love this child?  Notice the kiss marks on her cheek.

Elise in a mountain of toys and wrapping paper.   Lucky girl!


You can sorta see my baldy head on the side here - but seriously that wig is HOT.   Good thing it's winter because I don't think I could handle it in the summertime.   Elise was having the BEST time. 

Thank you everyone for such a wonderful Christmas!  Love you!

2 comments:

  1. These are the cutest pictures! Rach - you look cute in both the wig and the hat, so don't be hot! Love you guys and merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rach, you look darling. My mom is right -- you make both looks look GREAT.

    Love the second to bottom pic of your sweet girl.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...