Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Playing in the Leaves

Today we played outside for a long time.  It was SO nice out and Elise loves it.  She just runs and runs.  The colors are so beautiful these days, and she loves to run in the leaves.  And ride on Auntie Lauren's shoulders.  This doesn't work so well on Mommy anymore - Elise tends to hold on to your hair, and I can't afford to lose any more!


I love leaves!!!

We made a giant pile for her to play in.  She wasn't too sure at first.

But then she liked it!

She was loving it, actually.

And then it was so cute I took way too many pictures.  Enjoy.

And a little video.  I love me some fall in Michigan.  Especially when it's 75.

4 comments:

  1. that is so cute!! she looks so happy! i hope you're still feeling good today, momma! praying for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elise and Lauren look good in fall colors. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable. I love seeing her and Lauren together!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...