Saturday, October 1, 2011

Elise at Costco

My mom and Lauren took Elise to Costco this week so I could take a nap at home.  

Yes, she did come home with that Fisher Price Animal Train. 

Her entire outfit is from Target and it's the cutest.thing.ever.  I'm pretty sure she was told she should be a model.  Yep.  My kid.  Who whoulda' thought.

I seem to have turned a corner.  I wanted some real food tonight so we went to Olive Garden (where there was a wait.  At 4:45.  We're cool, we know).  We ended up at Red Robin where I scarfed steak fries and half a hamburger.  SO GOOD.  I'm pretty sure I almost drooled on the table from excitement.  Way better than Ensure shakes and applesauce (although that is an effective way to lose 10 pounds, ya know, combined with chemotherapy). 

6 comments:

  1. We had a great night last night too! Elise certainly entertained Great Grandpa and Grandma for a very long time! Look at how tall she is getting! Thanks for the very fun night Elise! Nick and Rachel, you both looked great too! So glad to see you have a really good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you felt better! Cute little Elise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear this rach!!! Hope it lasts a while!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elise looks like a big girl on this pic. Love her.

    SO happy you are feeling a little better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, she SHOULD be a model. What a cutie. And I sure hope Sam's Club carries that train since we don't have a Costco. It reminds me of the Fisher Price train we used to have. And I'm so glad you're feeling some better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you are feeling a little better! That fisher price train is a big hit at our house too. =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...