Sunday, October 30, 2011

It's Pumpkin Time

To get you in the Halloween spirit - this was our view this morning.  A little creepy, eh?  (Oh yeah, this was at 7am when Elise decided it was time to wake up.  I would have preferred to sleep through this.)

We had lunch with Grandpa & Grandma Goote and then they came over to help us carve pumpkins.   Elise mostly watched and would barely touch the pumpkin or anything that came out of it.

She like to take the tops on and off though.


Not so tasty I don't think...

"Yay my own pumpkin!"

Check it out!  Pretty cute I think.  And thanks to Great Grandpa & Grandma for the giant one!  These will look SO cute all lit up!

5 comments:

  1. So cute. Jack wouldn't have anything to do with all that "yucky" stuff in the pumpkin either (you can see it on his blog). What a gorgeous picture of the lake with the mist. You're looking good, Rachel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Love your pumpkins! Can't wait to see Elise in her costume! And good luck on Tuesday! Still praying for you! Hugs!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. She sleeps until SEVEN?!? Count your lucky stars. We were up with 5:30 this morning with ours. I'd be in heaven if they slept until seven!

    Cute pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pumpkins look great, Have a good holloween,
    Grandpa & Grandma Alligator

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I am friend of your Aunt Lynn Bender. My 20 yo daughter's good friend has just been diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma, Stage 4. I have forwarded her your blog as I think it may be helpful in her journey ahead. Thinking of you and sending healing thoughts. If a "Kelsey" contacts you, she is coming by way of Lynn.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...