Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween from Elise!  She was a cute little Strawberry Fairy.  I got this costume last year when she was so tiny I never thought she'd fit.  She does!  It was like $9.99 on Gymboree clearance and I couldn't resist.  And Auntie Lauren made her a little candy bucket to match!  Thanks Auntie L!

Elise and her candy.  We really only went to one house and the rest was from Grandma (and stolen by Daddy & Mommy). 

We went to Grandpa & Grandma Goote's for dinner & trick or treating.


"Oh hey Mr. Skeleton!"

Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

  1. She looks adorable Rachel! The cutest strawberry fairy ever, and grandma helped with the basket too... Those leaves were tough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, those are so cute pics. I love her. Rachel, you are looking SO cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks adorable! Love the one of her and Nick, very sweet!! Great costume!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is soooo cute!! I love her :) God bless you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...