Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Toes!

I am loving this age - definitely my favorite so far. We just have so much fun now! Elise is so sweet and content. This morning we went to Innovative Consumer Research to test out some baby food. We had to taste two different kinds of pear baby food and fill out a survey while we did it. It took about 15 minutes and they gave us a $20 Meijer gift card! Awesome.

Good Morning! Elise has found her toes.

How can you resist grabbing toes as cute as these??


"I want to eat this kitty on my toes!"


She likes her bunny outfit too. :-)

3 comments:

  1. That is sooo cute. I sure do love that baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go to icr too, rach! no way!

    rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to grab those toes myself! What flexability you have Elise!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...