Sunday, February 13, 2011

Cheerio!

Grandma made Elise some Cheerio strings. She LOVES them. Elise's great Grandma Faye used to make these for my mom, and my mom made them for us too!

It took my mom a long time to make these things. She had to make exactly 12 for us to take home, and Elise kept eating her progress. Well, not really eating as much as turning them into a soggy mess.

And a few randoms:

Elise relaxing during bath time. She is so exhausted by bath time (which we usually start around 6pm) she will just totally zone out.

And just in the past couple of days she's started sucking her thumb! She will never take a paci but she is liking her thumb lately.

She wanted to eat the water really bad...

And your dose of mega-cuteness for the day....

5 comments:

  1. I'm loving E's cheerio strings! A must do for Emma when she's old enough! I'm mean really, can Elise get any cuter?!? The pics of her sucking her thumb are just too good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it's really true that Grandma DG made these for your Mom; I just can NOT picture that! What a cute baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the expressions she makes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK..I don't recall Grandma DG actually making them but I do remember her telling me to make them for Rachel. And AG probably made them for me. So I'd like to say thank you to AG for being such a caring sister. And I love that baby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. suck mycock baby girl pacis are money wasted, mine got cockfrom 6 weeks old, the oldest even sucked it all through growing up and sometimes now after she married, she gets pissedoff at hubby and doesn't get laid for a few days and I get a text asking me to come over and fix something or other, once I get there she has no knickers on and makes damn sure I notice then I know for sure she wants her pussylicked and wants mycock, she won't let me fuckher any more but she loves sucking me off

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...