Thursday, February 24, 2011

Randoms

Elise loves to look at herself in the mirror. I thought this would be a good place to sit for awhile. She sat here for a long time just checking herself out. We're totally good until she figures out how to turn on the water.



The other night after bath I was getting Elise all ready for bed. This was our conversation:

Nick: Why is there a pie chart on her diaper?
Me: It's a beach ball.
Nick: No way - why would they put a beach ball on a diaper?
Me: Why would they put a pie chart on a diaper?
Nick: To make babies smarter.

Only an engineer would think this is pie chart - not a beach ball:

And - in response to my little challenge to come up with an example of my walking hurricane-like tendencies: the prize will go to Emily!

Mostly because she was one of the only ones who commented, and AG kind of was disqualified, I see Aubrey all the time, and she lives in HUNGARY, for the love. Congrats Em, I will send you something cute sometime soon! Trust me - there are more instances. Many involving me hitting things with my car.

8 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! I love prizes!

    Your little girl is SO cute.

    You will HATE when she learns to turn the faucet on. Esp b/c the sink is the best place to put them to fix their hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm protesting because that chocolate did SPILL in your underwear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pie chart thing is hilarious!!! Sounds like something Pete would say too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds exactly like something Nick would say! What a cute picture in the sink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, tell Nick he is a dork.

    Yes, when she turns the water on, it is over. When this happens, also beware that if your makeup bag is sitting in the sink to make room for your kids on the counter while you get ready, they might turn on the water, which will then fill your makeup bag. AWESOME

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see you like butterflies after all...

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha! i waas looking for your butterfly in the pictures then realized it was on her new background! very cute pictures of sweet elise!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah - I thought the butterflies looked "springy". I'm still not sold on them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...