Sunday, March 30, 2014

weekend at great wolf lodge

What a fun weekend. 

Friday morning we took off for Traverse City and Great Wolf Lodge. 
My mom and I played with Elise until the dads arrived after work.  

She loved this place. 




She was even brave enough to go down the big slides!  
She even got Grandma to go on them.  
It went like this:

Elise:  okay Gamma now you can go down with me!
Grandma:  No I think I will just watch you from the bottom. 
Elise:  But you love slides!
Grandma had no response for that.  



 We noticed we were pretty much the only people in there without tattoos - we must have missed that memo.  Quite the interesting crowd up there.


Saturday night we headed to North Peak Brewing for dinner.  So delish.  
Even if I couldn't have beer.  Although this weekend I started feeling this baby move like crazy.  So that's pretty cool. 

Hula hoops in the lobby proved Elise did not inherit my talent for rhythmic hip movements. 

She was pretty exhausted on the ride home. 

Thanks so much for coming with us Grandpa & Grandma!

4 comments:

  1. yay! I've been waiting for your post to go up :) it looks like you guys had so much fun! I'm sad there's no proof of mom on those slides...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then I said but I have to save our spot...she said but daddy can stay here and save it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I hope Elise never aska grandma to roller skate. That's where she draws the line!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...