Thursday, March 20, 2014

baby names: princess tiana or sally

So I finally got a new battery charger for my good camera.  
I lost it (who knows where) and then just lived without it for awhile hoping I would find it.  Nope. 
So Amazon delivered a new one to my door for a lovely $6 and here we are.  

Grandma picked this Minnie & Mickey art set up for her at Marshalls this week. Best $8 ever.   Kept her busy the entire afternoon.  

She really is too heavy to ride around on your leg anymore. 
So she's kind of dragged but still thinks it's hilarious.

We ran into Meijer for one quick thing the other day - which they did not have.  So instead we left with this -- and one super happy kid. 


This particular Costco trip involved a little ice cream.  
How can you say no when that giant thing only costs $1.75?


Also this might be a weird pregnant thing - but I can't stop thinking about the little tray of (non-raw) sushi that Costco used to have.  They DO NOT have it anymore.  I check every single time I go.  So say a prayer that Costco decides to stock sushi again.  Or don't, because if they do I will probably eat the whole thing in the car on the way home....



She wanted to wear my sunglasses.  
"hey mom, do I look just like you now?"
I think she likes me. 

Also in baby news - according to Elise if this baby is a girl her name will be Princess Tiana or Sally.  It's probably a good thing 3 year olds are not in charge of naming people. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm SOOOO happy you did a new blog, and it has new pictures! I just love it. Elise is looking so big all of a sudden, sort of like a small person. Can't wait for baby Goote!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...