Monday, March 3, 2014

a little honesty

I love snow.  I love snow.  I love snow. 
If you say it enough it might start to be true.  

We are dying over here.  Of the winter blues. 

This the current weather situation.  UGGGGH.


Last week we watched all three Toy Story movies in a row.  I may have taken a little nap during one of them.  Mom fail.  But seriously - one can only clean up play-doh so many times in a day.  And even Elise gets sick of painting.  It is too cold to play outside.  It's actually miserable to walk from your car to the grocery store.  I seriously have to put signs up on my pantry telling me "no more snacks" or the two pairs of pants I have left that fit me will be no more.  It's actually a good thing I'm not allowed to drink or none of my pants would fit at all.   



Elise will often say:
"Oh Mommy I wish it was summer."
"Look the sun is shining! That makes me so happy."
"Maybe if it rains the snow will melt."

At this rate my kid will be hunting for Easter eggs in waist deep snowdrifts.  

That is all.  Done complaining for now. 
Anyone else feeling the same?  (Actually that would be everyone in Michigan.)


3 comments:

  1. Oh gosh! I feel your pain sister! When Can we get the boat out again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no wonder you got pregnant! ;) something to do bay-bay. haha hope it warms up for you! we're in the 30s today, but for the carolinas even that's annoyingly cold for this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too!!!!!!!!! It is crazy snowy here still. Honestly... it is MARCH!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...