Thursday, March 13, 2014

instagram update

I know y'all have been dying for some new material around here.  [sarcasm]
Here's some pictures from my phone this week. 

She still loves her dance class.  

This was part of a Kiwi Crate craft.  
She punched it out and said "Hey it's Jesus!"

It hit 42 degrees last week.  Don't worry, Michigan.  It's back into the 20s now.   She found a patch of grass, plopped herself down and said "Mommy!! Look it's grass! We can have so much fun right here!"

Sunday afternoons usually involve a little movie snuggle time.  
Who am I kidding...every afternoon involves movie snuggle time. 
When there are no more naps you take what you can get. 

An afternoon Winnie the Pooh viewing...
(I love Netflix.)

She's just so sweet.  She will just grab you and hug you.  

Last night we had breakfast for dinner.  You would have thought we starved the poor child with how much she ate.  4 pancakes, 2 eggs, sausage, and about a cup of syrup.  

Our friends came over to play today and after lunch we headed to our new favorite store At Home.  Really cute cheap stuff.  As soon as I find out what this baby is I'm going to town.  

1 comment:

  1. Auntie wowo has been waiting for a new post!! But, I've seen all these pics already on Instagram...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...