Thursday, April 10, 2014

all sorts of random stuff

She says the funniest things.


Me:  Elise!  Time to go to swimming lessons!
[no answer]
Me:  Elise!  Let's go!
[no answer]
Me (crabbier):  Elise! Answer Mommy when I call to you!
[no answer]
Me (with a tone):  Elise!  What are you doing!?
Elsie:  Reading a Jesus book!

doh.  Well okay then.  

---

She's got a cold.  She sniffs her nose really loud. 
Elise:  That is how my nose says goodbye. 

---

Me:  So do you want a baby brother or a baby sister?
Elise:  A baby boy brother. 
Me:  How come?
Elise:  Because I love boys.  

---


I got crafty last week and started making these tunic tops.  I've sold a couple!  

It was Grandma's birthday last week.  
We went to The Green Well for dinner. 
Love you Grandma!

Last week after her dentist appointment we went to get her a [very] early birthday present. 
A new bike!  She was totally thrilled and fell asleep on the way home. 

She did awesome at the dentist.  
She let the nice lady polish and count all her teeth. 
She even let her floss!  The hygienist was totally impressed with my sweet girl.  

4 comments:

  1. yay! a new post! love her her, she does say the cutest things. Talking on the phone with her is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling quotes. I love when you blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard to compete with a bible book :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I mean a Jesus book. She said it so much cuter than me

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...