Wednesday, January 23, 2013

she's home! and happy birthday sis!

Today we went to the airport to pick up my mom who has been in Hawaii for the last two weeks.  She was really sick of walking on the beach, drinking Mai Tais, and snorkeling with sea turtles and was dying to come home to the white-out, below-freezing conditions that we live in.  Uh-huh. 

The airport is a really exciting place for a two year old.  There are airplanes to see, a kids area, balloons that people let go and are hanging out near the ceiling. 
 ("I go up there - so so high get balloon Mommy")

Grandma brought her some shell necklaces, hair clips, and a hula dancer barbie.  She dances around to Hawaiian music - it's super cute.  Oh -- and M&Ms. 


"Elise Goote get Grandma off on airplane"



Annnnnnd...It's Lauren's birthday!  Happy Birthday Sis!

(I have no idea why this video is so wiggly)

We went to the lake to play after we had lunch (at Panera - where else) - She didn't get a nap today and fell asleep on the way home.  Sweetheart.  


6 comments:

  1. aww, that's so sweet! I bet she just loved the airport, so fun for her! I love you too elise!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to be home! Elise is way better than going away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aa aww what a cutie! I love her hair with that headband!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Her!! She is so cute and sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just got caught up on ALL the pics and videos I missed. She has the sweetest little voice! I just want to hug her. Cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...