Monday, January 14, 2013

painting pictures and some random videos

Auntie Lauren's here.   And somebody refused to take a nap today - I think she was too excited.  She was still awake when Lauren got here so Lauren got to go in and get her.  She was super happy about that. 

Isn't that the cutest ponytail ever??


Elise loves painting.  We paint all.the.time.


Grandma & Grandpa Goote came over to visit tonight while all the sisters went to see a movie.  Elise was pretty excited about that too.  :-)

I know not very many people care about videos - but Lauren insists I put them up for the 5 people that love them.   So here you go.


4 comments:

  1. I loved everything about this post. I'm sure mom and dad will love the videos the most!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember to never have sister fights...nothing would be worth it...look at me all the sisters are in Maui for A. Hens 70th...and we all still like each other. I hope that is what you guys can do too. Thank you Lauren for coming to help do Aubrey's arm...you are ALL nice sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. She looks like a little girl all the sudden. Definitely not a baby anymore. Cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure hope we are included in the 5 people who love the videos! She is SO cute singing Jesus Loves Me...but of course we still love soft kitty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...