Thursday, January 10, 2013

she says funny things

On the way to visit Aubrey [who had surgery on her arm]:
Elise:  'Ise Goote Mommy's happy friend.  Auntie Aubee's happy friend too. And Auntie WoWo.  And Ama too.  And Uncle Carl.  

Waiting to ride Sandy - the pony at Meijer:
Elise:  That little boy riding Sandy.  Almost my turn.  Thank you Mommy.  

Going into Costco:
Elise:  Find Ama!  Get Ama's medicine.  Help feel better. 
[Apparently we do this a lot more than I thought...]

Whenever she wakes up:
Elise:  Mommy come in my room!  Daytime now!  So happy watch Daisy!
Mommy pick up me go downstairs!
[Lately she's been waking up super early (like 5:30-6:30) - I just go into her room and tell her it's still nighttime, fix her blankets, and she goes back to sleep for at least another hour or two.  Some people are telling me this is not normal.] 

 We've been sorta bored lately.  My mom is gone for two weeks (in Hawaii - probably drinking something out of a coconut) so our main source of entertainment and free lunch is gone.   We busted out the tent where she likes to have picnics with Daisy.  Also all three (Elise, me, Nick) of us can fit in there.  It's hilarious. 

 

5 comments:

  1. So stinking cute! I love it that she's talking so much more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how she talks! Everything has something to do with "happy"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rach, you probably can't appreciate this yet because she is your only kid so far, but she is SOOOO sweet. Honestly, way sweeter than most little kids. All that talk about "so happy" all the time? Going right back to sleep at 5 or 6? Sweetness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS I'm SO glad you took off that word verification from your comment area!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...