Tuesday, November 20, 2012

the elmo show

Last Sunday we all went to see Sesame Street Live! Elise was treated like a princess (as usual) and had cotton candy (thanks Papa K) and a special Elmo balloon (thanks Papa G). The was completely enamored for the first 30 minutes. And then got a little bored. She said "Elmo all done". And kept climing over all the chairs. This place was not full at all and I think everyone wanted it to be over at intermission because there were more kids than not crying by the end. (Not our sweet Elise, of course.)



It was so dark so I didn't take hardly any pictures.  And then Nick told me I broke the "no flash photography" rule when I took this one and almost confiscated my camera. 

And then we heard the guy who does Elmo resigned from Sesame Street amidst allegations of sex with an underage boy.  Sheesh.  It makes the phrase from the show's description "when Elmo gets his furry fingers on Abby Cadabby's magic wand..." a little weird now.  Poor Elmo...

3 comments:

  1. looks like you guys had fun!! That whole Elmo situation is so weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave and Abby are taking Jack to the show up in ABQ in a couple of weeks. I'll have to warn them... But what a cutie.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...