Thursday, March 15, 2012

playing outside!

Yesterday and today have been absolutely beautiful!  Sunny and WARM!  This never happens in Michigan in March.  Last year at this time I think the lake was still frozen.  Not this year!  We went to the park in the afternoon.  I don't know who was more exhausted: me or Elise!  She is busy.  And she has no fear.  I spent the whole time chasing her and making sure she didn't fall off a ledge or get bark lodged in her eye.  She goes down the big slides no big deal.  She just scoots her little self to the edge and turns around and goes feet first.  Her poor little legs are all bruised up after only two days of playing outside!  She LOVES it. 


Yay swings!!


Later that afternoon we went outside to wait for Daddy to come home.  She found her bike helmet and insisted she wear it. 

We played with chalk - which looked pretty tasty to Elise.  I'm pretty sure she only did this once. 

She found a new hiding place for rocks. 

A little video.  And her shorts are way to big on her so I tried to safety pin them.  
They looked so funny!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, she is cute! I love her. You are a fun mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boys still like to hide rocks like Elise does ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...