Wednesday, November 16, 2011

So ummm.......

...we put up the Christmas tree.  Last week.  

What?  Lauren was here and we were sorta bored.  And we love Christmas.  We are telling Elise to be "very gentle" with the tree and to "pet the tree" like she pets Pacey.  So far she's doing really good.   And there's no breakable ornaments within reach.  Having the tree up makes seeing Thanksgiving stuff in the stores a little weird though, it sorta makes you forget about Thanksgiving.   But that would be sad since we're going to Lauren's and we're so excited!



6 comments:

  1. What in the heck kind of gorgeous, magazine tree are you starting your married life with? What ever happened to the good old "Tree of Precious Memories" -type.

    HA! Looks pretty, Rach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. You are brave. This is the first time in 4 years we have taken our tree off of a coffee table, since no one is under 2 finally. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should clarify that this is my mom's tree. I am not that fancy. And we were not actually allowed to help with decorating. Just hauling stuff out of the basement. And, my mom used to have a "precious memories tree" aka "ugly tree" in the basement but that has since been kicked to the curb and all "precious" ornaments given back to their creator. But I don't want them on my tree either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh rachel those pictures are precious! and is Elise wearing pig tails?? I love it! especially the naked baby picture :) Can't wait to see you all at my house next week! I'll even let you help decorate my tree if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great picture the first one is! Looks like an advertisement for Christmas. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...