Sunday, May 1, 2011

Why Hello MAY

It's May! I can't believe it. I was supposed to have lost 10 pounds by now. Crap.
Okay seriously - maybe if I publish this to the universe I will be more motivated. 10 pounds. By Elise's birthday. Because otherwise it's been a year and I can't say "oh yeah, I had a baby a YEAR ago and I still can't zip my jeans...." Oy. Darn you Mojitos.

Anyhoo........ This weekend was spent doing a lot of this:

Nick was loving this. And Elise LOVES the TV remote. She will not crawl to any of her toys, but she will cross a room for the remote. Or an iPad.

But mostly lots and lots of this....

This outfit had a really cute dress over it, but it tends to interfere with crawling. Aren't those the cutest little bloomers?? It's still pretty cold here so she has to wear tights and long sleeve shirts under everything. We are sick of it!

(Notice the recently purchased baby gate in the background?)

1 comment:

  1. what IS IT about kids and electronics?? i bet if you give E a remote without batteries she'll hate it. how the hell do they know the difference? that and how can a screaming baby tell if you're standing or sitting with them?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...