Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Rainy Day

Elise and I had a fabulous day. She let me sleep in until 8, took a two hour morning nap, and then we just played and played until we went to Meijer to get a few groceries. Elise loves to ride in the shopping cart.

We played for a long time in the kitchen.

Funnest. Cabinet. Ever.



There's so much fun stuff in here!

She was having so much fun today she decided to skip her afternoon nap. It was okay though, she was happy as can be anyways.

My stove is covered in baby kisses.

This is how I made dinner tonight.

Sometimes it's a good thing when your kitchen is so small you hardly have to take any steps to get around. That way you don't step on baby fingers.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, she is darling, Rach.

    I love how you can get that bow in now! I found the little ones from Target are the best for when others don't stay in yet (ribbon lined metal part to catch the hair). I think that's what kind she is wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet baby! i remember when mom would let us do that! sooo fun. and your toes look nice!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...