Wednesday, May 11, 2011

New Stuff

This is for Lauren who called me this morning saying I hadn't posted pictures in three days. Here you go Sis. :-)

These are the only pictures I took on Mothers Day - I was a slacker. I love the pic of Elise and her Daddy - with Uncle Tom in the background.

Elise has been very very very busy lately. So far I've had to move every basket in my coffee table, move the dog toys, and move a lamp downstairs because Elise kept trying to chew on the cord. I have to always put my shoes away right away or she will try to eat them.

She has to kiss every toy she crawls to.

These are just because she's cute.

Elise was loving her grilled cheese for dinner tonight. She also likes to eat bread at Panera, bananas, oranges, graham crackers... it's so fun!

4 comments:

  1. She is SO CUTE! And she's cracking me up in those pictures where she's crawling towards toys with her mouth open to give them a kiss. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SOO excited to see new pictures, I check twice everyday hoping for updates :) She looks so cute in her summer outfit, and that grilled cheese looks amazing! yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, kudos to Lauren for cracking the whip. You really can't wait this long between posts. I mean, it's not like you're busy. He he! I love E's little green romper! It's soooooo cute! Gosh she's a proud little crawler! Love her!!,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet she liked that grilled cheese way better than baby food. Loving her red head glow!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...