Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day

Elise spent her Memorial Day lounging at the lake.

She did a little swimming...

Had a little patriotic Popsicle...

Crawled in and out of her pool... (which I got at Petsmart)

Played with the hose...

It was very hot (90!) today....

Elise had to do a little modeling for Mommy. I have been dying for it to be hot out so she could finally wear her ruffled sunsuit! She is so stinking cute in it I could just eat her up. And I couldn't let her go anywhere without matching accessories of course.
[sunsuit will soon be available in our etsy shop!]

And this is just cute:

2 comments:

  1. She is so cute and accessorized! Cannot believe you know how to MAKE a swimming suit. Unbelievable. And I LOVE her red suit, too.

    And I'm so curious about why petsmart sells pools. For dogs?!?! So strange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word she is cute!! I love how how she just likes to pick in the grass but not crawl on it. what a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...