Monday, September 27, 2010

Over the Top

Elise got dressed up today.
We got this little Gymboree onesie the day of my ultrasound when we found out she was a girl, and it's just been hanging in the closet for a special occasion. But really, what occasion calls for an outfit with a tutu? So we got all dressed up for a trip to Lowes and an afternoon at Grandmas. And mostly a picture before it's too small! We went all out: headband, tutu, Babylegs, and ballerina shoes. It was a little ridiculous.

My mom thought this picture made her thighs look big. They are sporting some pretty cute rolls lately....

Emily & Stace - I can't remember who loaned me these Babylegs, but they are SO cute I was cracking up whenever I looked at her. Too cute. And I can remember Maddie wearing these little shoes!

6 comments:

  1. She is so cute...blowing on her face sure made her pay attention for the picture...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo it is letting me comment!

    She is so cute in all of that, adorable! Those were our baby legs, I love them! I do believe that Maddie wore those shoes to your wedding shower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That top pic of you two is adorable! Elise looks like she is almost smiling. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks hilariously cute! Love it!

    I was going to say those are our babylegs. Stacy got them for me, so you might have two pairs the same in your stash. If you have some ridiculous baby knee socks in there, those are from us too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my word, she is the cutest thing ever in that tutu. that one on the top is the best!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...