Friday, July 9, 2010

Lake Night

Tonight we went out to the lake to have dinner with my Auntie Gracie and Uncle John who are in town for the weekend. It was gorgeous and we had such a fun time. I'm learning bladder control is not what it used to be...I laughed way to hard with these people tonight. We had an amazing dinner, boat rides, and the aunties even went tubing! I also shot a BB gun for the first time. As I'm sure most of you can tell from the picture I was a complete natural and hit every target. Also, I'm as big as house. Side profiles are not the most flattering at this point (nothing is really) - but it was funny so I'm sucking it up.
Align Center
Here's a quick video: We figured this would only happen once in a lifetime - so it of course had to be documented. This is my mom's first tube ride at the lake. Notice they are all fully clothed and mom has a beer. My dad was not allowed to let them outside the wake (which would be way to scary and traumatizing). I was very jealous I had to just watch this happening from the boat...


One more picture: According to my little ticker in the corner, Elise is as big as Pacey -- 5 pounds! Still pretty little! Only six more weeks (or less)!!

7 comments:

  1. You are NOT by any means as big as a house! You look PRECIOUS! For real!!! I had a fellow daycare mom (of 3) tell me this week "wow, you're...big"! Are you freaking kidding me? I said "thanks" and then turned to Olivia, within earshot of this mother, and said "Olivia, don't EVER tell a pregnant woman she's big!" I hope you're getting all of the pleasant and can-I-hug-your-neck-for-being-so-sweet? comments you so deserve!

    I love the tubing video! So funny!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word that video made me laugh so hard. I loved when U. Brian said, "I'm only going when I get three thumbs up." Smart move!

    Liz, love your story. What a stupid lady... I'm so glad you said that right in earshot of her. Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Liz - some people are complete idiots. Do you get sick of people constantly asking how you're feeling? I'm like - "Great. I feel just like myself except with 30 extra pounds stuck in my middle and a 5 pound human kicking me in the ribs". (I don't really say that - but I sorta want to).

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was sooo fun! I'm going to tube more often from now on. And I might let Brian make me go out of the wake next time. Gracie and I finally found a sport we are REALLY good at. I hope Elise isn't as hairy as Pacey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha this is all making me laugh SO hard! I so wish I had been there, what a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could anyone hear me tell AT "Put your thumb up, you big weenie!"? She never was very brave. And, Rachey looks adorable! But she laughs like Santa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok, forgot to mention this. I don't believe that is even considered a tube. it is more like a couch, they didn't even get wet! Not a true tubing experience in my book

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...