Thursday, October 24, 2013

the children's museum

Today we met some friends at the GR Children's Museum.
That is the cutest place.  I need to go there more.  

A few recent quotes:

driving home yesterday:
Me:   "Elise, I'm so happy I get to be your mommy."
Elise:  "I'm so happy to be your girl."

nick just got home from work:
Elise:  Daddy did you have fun at work today? 

eating dinner:
Elise:  I'm so happy to be home. 

I told her we had to stop at the store before we could go home:
Elise:  Oh, that makes sense. 

I am constantly cracking up at her.

How sweet is my girl?







She took these dogs and food back here by herself.  I asked her what their names were and she told me "Elise Lynn Goote" and "puppy with white paws and white face".   She's so creative. 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...