Thursday, October 31, 2013

halloween 2013

Elise LOVED Halloween this year.  These are all the pictures I got before she trick-or-treated.  It was raining.   But she's the cutest little cupcake I ever saw. 

Nick took her out while I stayed home and passed out candy.   He said she would hold his hand between every driveway and run to the door and back after saying "trick-or-treat" and "thank you!". 

I basically sat on the steps and played candy crush.  While handing out candy.  And maybe eating just a little.  

She was super happy with her stash.  
She said she wouldn't smile for me and this is her "crabby face". 


3 comments:

  1. i think that is the crabbiest we have ever seen your sweet girl! silly elise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute costume! Even crabby she is just the cutest girlie!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...