Friday, October 11, 2013

fall fun week

Nick and I are spending our Friday night drinking wine and watching Netflix. While uploading some pictures of our fun week.  Elise and I packed in the fall fun this week while the weather is still gorgeous. 

On Tuesday we had a fun day with our MOPS group to Post Family Farms. 
We love this place.  And I love that it's 5 minutes from my house.  





Lots of kitties around this place.


The BEST pumpkin donuts.  Except there were TONS of bees so we ate ours on the run. 

Brave girl tried the zipline!


We headed to Robinettes the next day.  A Grand Rapids fall staple.
I've been trying to get in more pictures with my sweetheart girl these days. 


All of the fun activities are mostly limited to the weekends, so we just had lunch and played a little.   Also she did this pose herself. 


This week has been absolutely perfect.

3 comments:

  1. Oh she is just the sweetest! Looks like you guys had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet pics! Love the ones of you with your girlie. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...