Sunday, June 30, 2013

"these are all my cousins" [a trip to joplin]

Here's a little update for ya. 

Lauren says I haven't posted in awhile.  Life is busy these days!


So I'm doing this whole post from my phone while I sit by the lake.  
Seriously I'm so busy.    :)

Last week we drove to Joplin to see my auntie, cousins, and their kids.  Including Elise, there were 10 kids under the age of 7 and two sets of twins.  It was very peaceful and relaxing..... well maybe not that - but it sure was FUN.  

Here's Elle and Elise and Lola.  Or Lola and Elise and Elle.  Not sure... Sorry Stacy.  


Elise had her first sqeez-it.  She had no interest in participating in the "cheers!" because she was too busy sucking down the kool-aid. 

I wish I had a giant tree for a tire swing.   And look at sweet Maddie pushing Elise on the swing.  Seriously the nicest sweetest little 7 year old around.  

I think this is all the cousins.  I think.  

My mom brought a piñata for all the kids.  It was so fun, although we need to work on Elise's piñata skills.  It was a little pathetic. 

My cousin Pete was so nice to Elise.  Thanks Petey!  
Here's Pete swinging with Elise and cute William.  

Elise lounged around in the mornings at the hotel. 

They are cute.  :-)

Elise would tell everyone that "these are all my cousins!"   She had so much fun.  Thanks for such a fun time guys!! 

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, it was crazy, wasn't it?! Love the cheers video. Thanks for coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these! I took NO pictures, glad you did! IT was so much fun to have you all here. I wish we could do it more often, that's for sure! But if we did we would all weigh 500 lbs, so maybe this is best :)

    Just for your reference... Lola had the dark pink bow and Elle had the light pink ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...