Sunday, June 9, 2013

sunday funday

Today after church we headed to the Lake. 
It was a beautiful perfect day. 

I also forgot my nice camera so these are all pictures from my phone. 

She loves her little scooter.   

I'll say it again.  This kid has it made. 

We went on our first tube ride of the year.  She loved it. 

They did a little exploring with the neighbors. 

Elise and her buddies Ava & Vivian.

It's so nice having these little friends next door. 

The best part of the day - Elise tried the little skiier!

She was so good!  I was surprised.  
She was standing up and waving. 

Her face was priceless.  
She's getting so big!

a


And a video for Lauren - we had to do it twice so Auntie Wo-wo could see. 
Pardon my shrill-ness - I was pretty excited.  :-)
Notice the part where she gets so happy she starts waving with BOTH hands...haha.  

6 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, she's so big! I can't believe shes on that little skier already!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! We need to meet you at the Lake House!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am moving in. is that at your parents' place? so awesome!! i can't believe E is big enough to ski!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! you should! the girlies would have SO much fun. :-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...