Sunday, June 16, 2013

fathers day

Everyone came out to the lake today for Father's Day. 
It was the most perfect day.  

Look at sweet Elise and her daddy...aren't they the cutest??

They found a little frog! 

Aubrey and Tyler came too. 

She had to show her cousin how to do the ski trainer.  
I can't believe how big she is.


A little hot tub fun.

She was SO tired after everything today.  She fell asleep in the car on the way home and pretty much flipped out until we got her in her bed.  She couldn't stop crying.  We'd ask her why she was sad she would say things like "because my band-aid will fall off by itself!"  "because I have too many tears!"  "because I have a little owie on my piggy toe!"  "because my milk is way over there!"  Sweetheart was pooped. 

1 comment:

  1. two posts two days in a row! this auntie is happy :) she says the funniest things...poor sweetheart was pooped! loved that picture of Nick and his mini me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...