Saturday, June 15, 2013

lately. random & the zoo.

Lauren's been bugging me for an update.

 So I guess this is for Auntie Wowo.

This week has been pretty nice so I busted out the water table.
This was SUCH a good idea. 
She played with this for an hour without any help from me. 
My tan is coming along pretty well, thank you very much.

We had a couple rainy days this week. 
They involved a little mall playland and umbrellas.
I'm pretty sure she thought I was super cool after I let her walk around in the rain in her rain boots and hello kitty umbrella. 

Nick and I went out for our SEVENTH anniversary last night.  
Whoa.  We are old. 
We totally enjoyed ourselves with dinner on the water at Boatwerks and then stuffing ourselves even more with ice cream in downtown Holland.  

Hello cute brewery in Holland.

On friday G&G Goote took Elise to the zoo.  I'm pretty sure she loved it - because Grandpa Goote sent me all these cute pictures...




And Lauren wanted a video....



1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! Thanks for an update sis...I really do check everyday hoping for a new one! Those zoo pictures are so cute

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...