Friday, April 12, 2013

you asked for it...

Three different people have told me it's about time to update.  

The only problem is that we are SO boring - it's been raining and freezing cold for the last week, so all I have for you is a few Instagram pictures and a story about poop.  Yep - it's all I got.  


Girlfriend loves coloring.  Markers, crayons, paint, whatever.  She tried this the other day - I thought it was hilarious how her other hand is doing the same thing as the crazy marker hand.  


We grilled some chicken the other night (between the rainstorms) and it just felt like spring.  So of course we went to get an ice cream cone.   You can't beat $1 kid cones.  We'll take three please.  


She specifically requested to go upstairs in jump in her bed.  
Whatever makes ya happy, sister. 


Grandma Goote left her wikistix with Elise.  She plays with them whenever we're in the car.  This was a "wikistix mustache!"...

We heard there were baby ducks and baby chicks at the tractor supply store.  
So we took a little detour on our way to Costco.  They are SO cute when they're babies!

And - since you're dying to hear this one...

It happened at Panera.  
Elise says she has to go poopy.  Awesome. 
I take her upstairs to the bathroom, where she goes potty.  
THEN - the toilet does the loudest, scariest automatic flush. 
It literally scared the crap out of her - she jumps off the potty mid-poop. 
Poop on the floor in the Panera bathroom.  So so gross.  
I pick up said poop with a wad of toilet paper and flush it.  
SO glad we're alone in the bathroom as this was her running commentary:
"I go poopy on the floor mommy!"
"Mommy you clean up that poopy!"
"There is my poopy on the floor!"
After we both washed our hands with warm water and soap.
And headed back downstairs where she tells my mom (& everyone in earshot):
"I went poopy on the floor!"

I bet I broke the record on how many times you can say "poop" in one post.  
Such is my life.  

There you go.  You're welcome.  

3 comments:

  1. I bet she will never want to go potty at panera again! Elle and Lola won't go at Sam's Club for that reason

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...