Thursday, April 4, 2013

elise the quotable

Lately I have been writing down the hilarious things that come out of her mouth.  
If I don't write them down immediately I forget them and they are far to funny.  
Here's a few:

"the sun makes me so happy."

"you have a really big head, mom.  I have a little head."

['I love my sister' song was playing on our Barney CD in the car:]
"someday I could have a sister."
(break.my.heart.  someday, sweetheart.)


french braids are so cute from behind.   from the front she kind of looks bald.  


"I'm so happy I need a brownie."

"I roll in this blankie like a burrito.  I have a tail like Ariel!"

Lauren:  I'm going on vacation with you!
Elise:  hot diggity dog!

"I hiding"   okay buddy. 


"I walk like a pretty lady."

Me (to myself):  What day is it?  Is it Tuesday?
Elise:  It's not Tuesday - it's three-day!

"your car is so broken."

My car died in the middle of 28th St.  
Luckily my mom was around the corner and could come to our rescue.
Elise is watching my car be hauled to the mechanic.

In the bathroom at the new HomeGoods when several people could hear us:
"I pushing this potty out of my buns."
"I hear your potty coming out mommy"
"you wear your bathing suit bottoms?"
"those could be your panties!"
"you keep your panties dry too"
"I saw your buns mommy"
"you all done going potty!"



Our little seed planting project is going well!
Although I have no idea what to do next.  

2 comments:

  1. Love all those quotes from your sweetheart. This was my fav, and made me laugh: "I walk like a pretty lady."

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh those are too funny, i just love her! I like the conversation while in home goods...i bet those other ladies were just laughing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...