Saturday, April 27, 2013

alabama {part three}

We're home now.  We had such a fun week.  
Vacations go too fast!

This kid was in sandcastle heaven.  She had sand everywhere.  


She kept pushing my hands off the paddle so she could do it by herself.  
We didn't get very far.  

The resort had tons of stuff to do all the time.

Someone discovered she loves swimming.  

The even had tattoos and popsicles by the pool one day.  

Elise got the biggest ice cream sandwich ever. 
She loved it and could hardly talk.  And she ate the whole thing. 


I've made the mistake before of not getting a single group shot on vacation.  So this time I made everyone pose before we left for the airport. 

(They'll thank me later.)  :-)


Thanks for a great vacation Mom & Dad!


3 comments:

  1. Best little girl ever...we have never known a child this easy going. You must be doing something right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful trip!! Elise sure is the sweetest thing. Uncle Frog is looking for the big hole picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that was on my phone. I'll do a phone pic post especially for you. 😊

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...