Friday, April 19, 2013

friday phone dump

We are packed and ready to go - on "bacation" as Elise says.  

I promise I'll get out my nice camera while we're there.  
But here's a few phone pics from the week to hold you over until then.  

Last weekend we went to the best breakfast spot in Grand Haven - Morningstar.   Elise talked about that cinnamon roll all day.  

Nick's parent's cat tolerates this two year old really well.  

Lunchtime on the... stool?  She said "this could be a little table for me!"

It literally has been raining for two weeks.  Poor thing is so scared of thunder and clings to me like a little monkey.   We sat like this for over an hour and watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.  Sweetheart.  

My next few updates will be from sunny & warm Alabama.  We'll be saying good riddance to this late April SNOW and heading south tomorrow.   
SO excited.    

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...