Tuesday, October 9, 2012

the day I turned down a pumpkin glazed donut


Yep.  It happened.  The bridesmaids dress I need to wear in three weeks -- oh wait -- 17 days is a little too tight.  Rach has been hitting the gym and I've started 'The Shred' - apparently if you let Jillian Michaels kick your booty for a few weeks you will lose some inches.   Also I'm hungry all the time.   Here's hoping I don't rip any seams.  And Jillian, I love you and I hate you.  I took some 'before' measurements to see if this actually works.   It's funny my list goes arms, waist, fat roll, hips....you all know what I'm talking about.  Measurements will not be published.....

Anywho.........

Elise and I went to Post Family Farms this morning with my MOPS group.  It's the cutest place - and right around the corner from our house!  
Elise had such a good time - even if it was cold and windy.  

Feeding the goats.  And look - french braids!  I didn't believe it was possible. 






Tongue out for concentration...

All the kids got to pick a pumpkin...

It was really windy.  My hair probably looked this stupid the whole time and no one told me.  
 

They had really nice kitties everywhere.  This might have been her favorite part.

I'm going to do my workout now.  If you want to see something really funny you should peek in my windows at about 2:00 everyday.  I will be attempting sit-ups, push-ups (I can't even do girl push-ups), jumping jacks,  and weightlifting using cans of chickpeas as my dumbells. 
 

Blech...

4 comments:

  1. Love all the pics of your cutie..and I LOVE the picture of your wind-blown hair. I think it's perfect at this length. You look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are sooooo funny! Love ya, Rach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my. I have done Jillian michaels too... Wow. I just like to do it on mute because otherwise I feel the urge to punch the tv.

    You and Elise are looking adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This just makes me smile...you and Elise! And I think your hair looks cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...