Sunday, October 28, 2012

seriously what is wrong with you people??

Three out of five of the Kloostra's are currently handicapped.   
Yep.  It's pretty sad.

Mom is still scooting around from her foot surgery.   Last night around 4 I get a call that my dad is on the way to the ER after almost cutting off his finger with a hedge trimmer.  This morning I get a call that Aubrey broke her arm after being pushed over by Spiderman at a Halloween skating party (apparently it's what the cool kids do in college).   It's just funny at this point.  It's a good thing nurse Lauren was in town to haul my dad to the ER.  Except now the only capable daughter left in town is post-chemo with two year old.  Just kidding I'm totally fine -- but seriously...  What is wrong with this family??
 

5 comments:

  1. Sorry to laugh about all this, but that pic made me LOL for so many reasons. The looks on their faces... Oh my word!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word what is wrong with you people!!! Sorry to laugh at your expense

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some idea how Aubrey feels! I hope she heals quickly!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...