Thursday, October 4, 2012

i'm really boring

It's been almost a week since I've posted! Weird.  Honestly - it's because nothing new is going on around here.  Let's see what I can come up with....

Elise decided to move all the chairs from around the table to...here.  It took her like 20 minutes and she thought it was hilarious.  She's not wearing any clothes because I took her nice ones off before she ate lunch.  Less laundry that way.    :-)
 
(Yes -- my kitchen has two different colored cabinets/granite.  It doesn't look so weird in person.)

We're still working on the potty training.  Sometimes she's on board, sometimes she's uninterested.   Today she decided she needed to read some books while on the potty. 

Elise pretends she's sleeping.  Or she's a kitty.  Not totally sure.

We brought Grandma some lunch today and we got to play outside awhile. 

She thought walking Pacey was cool for about two minutes. 

She spent some time finding things in the pantry and bringing them out to the table.  We found potatoes in a lot of weird places.

We skipped her nap today so she cashed out on the way home.  Also -- the child needs a nap.  She was having meltdowns - full on tantrums like I've never seen before - about turning a page in a book and choosing her pajamas.

See?  I told you I was boring. 

2 comments:

  1. i loved every single thing about that post! I've been checking all day for updates. Can't wait to see that cute girl!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...